Take the stress out of your business
Let us take care of your books
Things we can do for you
- Debtor invoices
- Debtor Payments
- Data entry
- Chase overdue invoices
- Liaise with ATO for BAS & IAS
- Organise payment arrangements
- Lodge monthly or quarterly BAS & IAS
- Process bank fees and interest
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Enter bank transactions
END OF YEAR
- Reconcile wages, PAYG & Super
- Payment summaries for staff
- Liaise with accountant and provide data file for tax preparation
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Creditor invoices
- Pay supplier invoices
- Data entry
Bookkeeping Varsity Lakes
Outsourcing your bookkeeping to Sos Accounts & Bookkeeping Service has the following advantages:
- More cost effective than hiring casual or part time staff
- Gives you more time to grow your business
- We can manage your weekly/fortnightly payroll offsite
- We can liaise directly with your accountant offsite
- We can prepare and lodge your Activity Statements with the ATO
- Greater flexibility for us to maintain your books
If you’re a busy person then outsourcing your bookkeeping to Sos Accounts in Varsity Lakes is the perfect solution for your business. There’s no need to arrange a time for you to stay in the office and supervise the bookkeeper or if your space is not large enough for another person! We come to you, pick up your files and complete what needs to be done! We strive to be the most efficient and personalised bookkeeping service in Varsity Lakes.
If you like what we do and want to know more
Why Choose a Registered BAS Agent?
- Minimum qualification of Certificate IV in Financial Services in either Bookkeeping or Accounting.
- Minimum experience requirements performing between 1000–1400 hours providing BAS Services.
- Can prepare your BAS legally.
- Adhere to the Tax Practitioner Board’s Code of Professional Conduct.
- Meet ongoing Professional Development requirements.
We work with the most popular softwares in the industry